Do you ever find that pain keeps you from doing your daily activities? Do you feel that “old age” prevents you from doing the things you love? Maybe you notice that your strength and flexibility are not like they used to be, making regular work and gym activities a painful burden. Have you sustained athletic injuries that never seem to heal? Are you considering surgery because all conservative treatment has been unsuccessful at resolving your pain?
At Functionize Health and Physical Therapy, our motto is “maximize your functional well-being”, in other words you don’t have to succumb to a life with pain or limited function. We will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your musculoskeletal system, determine your deficiencies, and formulate a treatment plan including hands-on physical therapy care and exercises that are tailored to your functional deficits. No matter if your functional goals are to return to pain free work, daily life, or sports, we will find a way to “functionize” you!
Come and experience the “Functionize” difference:
- Exceptional care with experienced physical therapists that will get you better faster.
- Private one-on-one sessions with your physical therapist.
- A functional medicine approach aimed at restoring your whole body’s movement patterns rather than treating one body part at a time.
- Comprehensive hands on treatment using manual therapy techniques along with traditional exercises, Pilates, and trigger point dry needling.
- Integrated care that collaborates with other health care providers to ensure that you are getting the best care possible.
- Priority access to your physical therapist via phone, email, video.
Watch our “Why Functionize?” video below!